Sunday, April 08, 2007




Figures the first room completed would be a working kind of room...lol...Here is the laundry just about finished I have 2 pc's of molding left to put on I screwed up the one pc I had grrrrrr cut it at the right angle but backwards....don't ya love the copper accent on the dryer vent pipe? Looks awesome but the pic don't really look as well as it does in person...first pic is with copper then 2nd pic is both washer n dryer with new lil roll away cabinet in between...Oh and I chinked the top log and added a shelf where I can hang clothes coming out of the dryer temporally....so this room is completed! (well OK I need to add a cabinet to hide the water pipes on the hot water heater ) last pic is regular dryer pipe without copper I think it looks so much better with copper...gonna look really old soon and that's the look I'm looking for.....bathroom is looking up I painted it all and have tiled it but I need to grout it still... Light/vent has been installed in guest bath and I need to add molding....last pic is master bath we just did the ceiling sheet rock today...work work work....

No comments: