Wednesday, August 08, 2007









Blake helped me install the lower cabinets and made the counter top for me. He also installed it. I added knobs to all the workable doors and drawers. I still have to install the fake drawers on the two left hand cabinet tops. Hard to see it in the pics but the second section is a china cabinet



to display my china, that's why there's no doors on this section. I also need to add the glass to the two right hand sections. It took 182 pcs of tile to do this counter top. I used the same tile I put on my antique cabinet. Checkerboard periwinkle blue and sand. Still have to add crown molding and chink. Also added a silverware box with 5 boxes. Look close in last 2 pics and you can see 1 basket, there will be 5.


















































No comments: