Sunday, August 12, 2007



















I had to cut this sink cabinet and add a foot to it, because it was to short when I bought it. I knew I could fix it, and it was the only one I could get that matched my cabinets. I extended it a foot then added a door,and now it looks a lil off with only one big door but I think it works. I put the plywood top then added a cement board on top for moisture safety. Gas was connected to the stove today and heaters installed in the bathrooms (winters here we loose power a lot so these are for back up). I added the molding on the counter top, Blake installed 1 of 2 veneer blinds, I had my claw foot tub sandblasted and buffed by Andrew Mitchem, he did an awesome job on it! I had him do the outside only. I was going to try and save the original inside, but sigh.....to bad of shape, so I have to paint it. I am going to try the good appliance paint. Lets hope it works! First pic is what it looked like when I got it, second is after cleaning....ugggggg.....Third pic you can see the outside good....It looks great! Fourth pic is first coat of paint....I think it will work!

No comments: