Saturday, June 30, 2007

All the pudding sanding,priming, and painting is done on the master bath walls .Have to paint the ceiling and the lil wild hair idea I had but its looking up! Look closely and you can see the X,O, and hearts on the textured stone I did instead of using tile molding. I'm going to add wood to the top and bottom of it, and paint it with a dark blue glaze thats transparent. In my mind it is going to rock!. Believe it or not most of the down stairs is painted blue. Its all painted a lil different but its mostly all blue. What can I say I love blue. Master bath has shinny silver colored facets so I bought this awesome looking very tall candlestick that was a rusty white, I striped it and painted it shinny silver. I also bought this metal hunter green stool...old one of course...and an old metal pink hamper. You guessed it I striped them and im going to paint them also. Hamper will go in laundry room but stool is going in my bath. I also bought this shinny metal bin to use as a hamper in my bath. I know what some of you are thinking....why buy old stuff and spend time refinishing it when you can buy new.....well....if you know me....you know i love a challenge and i love old stuff....also made better and last alot longer ....soooooooooo...thats why....call me crazy, but hey i never claimed to be sane...hehe....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got a nice tan there lady

The Ya Ya Squawker Sisterhood said...

Yea and only been in the sun 3 times this year....workin to much...ugggg