Wednesday, June 13, 2007







This is the master bath. I completed all the wall tile, and grouted it. Boys have puttied all the walls and the celing. They sanded it and re puttied for 2nd time. Soon we shall start painting. I know tile looks a lil weird on last 3 rows, but my wild haired ideas keep kicking in....i think it will look great when finished.Ceiling is completed all but the paint, Man was that ever hard. I think we put to much plaster..oh well....its done so we moving on. Oh by the way don't I have some pretty boys?...lol...Look out girls!

4 comments:

coffeedogz said...

I've been following your progress for some time. It's looking great! Can you share how you got your info for building? Did you take a class or read books or what? Thanks!!

The Ya Ya Squawker Sisterhood said...

Oh yes! I read read and read....also talked to any ol timer that would talk to me about the way things were done way back when, they are full of information and so willing to help! I also would stop by on my many traveling trips at any store that looked old or had logs....even stopped by a few homes. People ar every willing to help when you tell them what your trying to build. There is also a ton of info out on the web. The companies that sell logs have great information on treating them also. All I can tell you is read as much as you can and ask any question you think of NO question is to shallow or wrong to ask when building like this...Yes it has been a challange but one well worth it to me! And nope I never went to school...just always had a motto...."Can't never could"....I say this daily to my kids and I have never failed at anything I tried to do. If you are going to try your hand at this ask away...I have tons of advice...lol...do and don'ts...just remember take plenty pics and have fun now and then.....believe me....it will help!. Thanks for following my blog....Anita

Anonymous said...

got some good looking dragqueens there.lololol

The Ya Ya Squawker Sisterhood said...

lol...they woulda made some purdy girls huh!