Monday, June 11, 2007

Medicine cabinet is stained, clear coated,mirrors installed and now hung, I cut peaces of plastic leveler blind ( this is what kinda blinds i hung in both baths ) to make the lil frames around them....came out pretty good....ain't I thrifty....lol.......tiles are grouted and molding around them are also done. Floors repaired, and extension of tub is painted and clear coated I made a step to help with entering and exiting the tub I need to attache it...only other thing left in this bath is the counter top and installation of the sink. This will take at least 7 days more because it takes 7 days for the overlay to cure before I can install the sink....hopefully we shall have it installed in the nest two weeks. I did the overlay tonight but it has to dry now....will put top coat on at 1 am...yea I know work work work...almost looks like i finger painted one end but other side looks awesome! I also cut out the molding for the counter top. My curtains are down again so I didn't stain them when I clear coated the logs, kinda hard to see them but they go great with everything. I found some fine gold tool, shimmering and wrapped it around the shower bar for a curtain, then hung some beads on twine....turned out pretty nice even the kids like it....that's a shock. I also added a live plant on top of the shower cabinet. I'll send a final picture when its all done.












































































OK now I added 2 more top coats to the counter top, and the molding I cut...Was a lil plain to me so I added gold webbing. I think it rocks! What do you think?





No comments: