Thursday, June 28, 2007





Looks awesome don't it! I just love this bath. Can't wait till the master bath is done! This room is now complete, now off to another. These pics are the upstairs foyer. Cut outs are one for a closet door and other for attic access door. Pic of stairs is looking downstairs. This room is in between the two upstairs bedrooms and is about 10 1/2 ft long by 8 1/2 ft wide. I striped the bed I'm using for Randy and I's bed and then repainted it, was white now as you can see it's brown. Its going to be a queen size because I didn't want to fill the room with all bed, I know its an old one but it looks just awesome in the house. Plus its the bed I always wanted, reminds me of my days spent at the farm back home with my grandparents in Raceland, Louisiana.
We took yesterday off to have fun at the lake. Last pics are of boys goofing off but having fun.












No comments: