Sunday, July 15, 2007





Aaron and Blake have textured our bedroom ceiling and then did a second coat later that night It looks great so today I painted it and my bedroom window. Wyatt sanded then stained my outside bedroom door, later I clear coated it. Blake clear coated the bedroom door I stained last night. I grouted the bathroom floor went to install the toilet and the tank has a crack in the finish on the inside of the tank. It was manufactured that way, so now I have to drive back to Anniston ....ugggg...only thing left in the bath is the toilet, tub, chinking, and medicine cabinet doors.Oops and I have to install a door....geeeeze forgot to get one....well I have to go to Lowes anyway sooooooo,,,,lol...Wyatt and I also installed some of the kitchen tile....have to grout it before I can finish rest of floor because I have to much stuff in my way! Like fridge, stove, cabinets...tools, etc. etc.....It's looking like down stairs will be just about complete before school starts....Yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Lookin good!