Wednesday, July 18, 2007


Finished the medicine cabinet and installed it....Love the mirrors! They were just another one of my wild hairs.The doors are made from the same wood the other was made from, the cabinets from the house I was raised in. This stuff is the real McCoy, not that cheap crap from the lumber yard now days! Two side cabinets open sideways and the center one lifts up....another wild hair...I have a lot of those lately. Installed the toilet and the two lower cabinet doors. Also made the door for the tall cabinet. Bought the frame from Wellborn Cabinets and added the rest. Now all i need is the hardware to finish making the draws. Tub still not ready, so that's on hold...no problem tho I have plenty to do. Counter top is cut out and maybe soon I can do the concrete overlay.Also last pic is of cabinet I found at Wellborn and I added a Masonic tile top, great to store toilet paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the mirrors and the bathroom to