Sunday, July 08, 2007






I guess I better clear a few things up on my painting colors....I have had a few emails about why everything is blue.Don't get me wrong I love the feedback! But..... I have mentioned blue is my favorite color....Even though its all blue and all the same 4 blues. It's different techniques in each room. I have included a few close up pics of each room so you can see it really is different. The living room/hall is brown like the underneath of the stairs. yes it may or may not be same technique but hey its all in one room really. Aaron loves all the rooms so guess what...he wants blue to...lol...upstairs will be way different. Wyatt's room is Auburn colors again blue ( different blue )...lol...and orange. Blake's room...LSU purple and yellow, and the foyer antique lace with army green.












































See not all the same looking but all blue...so now that we have cleared that up.....lol...Look what I did in the master bedroom for a closet/entertainment center. I haven't finished it yet but its framed only need to add the doors...which I have to make. This other thing I made goes under the stairway. Looks funny but I know when its done it will be fabulous! I used the wine holder material from a cabinet shop and pieced it together, not to hard just a pain to get it all together after I cut it. Was in small sections of 1 1/2' x 2'. I am going to make a smaller one for ontop the freezer section tonight. New freezer Randy bought this past week....don't work at all Lowes is delivering a new one today...ugggggg....the things I go thru....






































No comments: