Friday, July 06, 2007




All the molding is up, Blake and I have installed the cabinet vanity and closet. Now I have to install the doors, cut out the counter top and do the concrete overlay on it just like I did the other but I am going to do white with a lil blue this time. I still have to put up the back splash tile and molding, make the medicine cabinet, and install the light.




































Again Blake my best worker, and I made this closet/entertainment center for Randy and I's bedroom. I also painted the bedroom with the primer last night and dark blue paint tonight, its dark but it will be ligter when I add the next 2 colors I also stained the logs where the closet will be. Others will be stained later. Stain smell got to me and I was very sick, so I took the most of the rest of the day off. But before I laid it down for the night I painted under the stairway, because last night I also primed it. After it dried I added white rag rolled paint with a glaze tint. The floor has been done in here a while, I still have to add the molding here.This closet/free space is almost done. This is where we are putting the stand up freezer, and i guess storage. It looks a lil dark but really looks nice in person. I'm going to add a lil wall but not sure where to start till I get the freezer in.




No comments: