Tuesday, July 24, 2007




I am building this desk in our room for my computer/office area. I bought the draws and added a half circle 4 tier shelf I also bought at Welborn Cabinets, the top, side and braces and voila! You really can't see me in the picture but i'm there...lol...all I have to add is the slide out drawer for my keyboard below the top. I also tiled the kitchen counter in the corner next to the stove.it is draws I bought from Welborn, Grouted it and now have to add a lil molding. Added texture with paint to walls in the kitchen,then added a white glaze to calm down the bright blue. Hung the upper cabinets bought from Welborn also, but have to finish the floor to install the lower cabinets. Painted the side kitchen window and stained all kitchen logs. We getting there!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cabindts looking good I like the lights