Saturday, July 14, 2007








Ok here is the finished stairway thingy I created. Looks so cool to! I will add some kind of fabric to the back to make it stand out from the stairs, but not sure what yet. Still to dusty to add yet tho, because we still sanding sheet rock in that room....uggggggg....soon it will all be done...( I think I say that in my sleep...lol ) Both of these are actually doors to cover the storage area under the stairs cool huh?


I also finished chinking the kitchen so I can now do the floors to get the appliances out of the living room. Look close to see the great find I got for the stairway. I wanted a tree there but we finished the sheet rock before I remembered, so it was left out. This will take its lace....no worry it's been vacant for over a year. Aaron texture painted my bedroom ceiling, but it will need a second coat tomorrow...uggg...I finished the tile backdrop in the master bath and also did the textured stone x/s and o's with hearts. This will be painted in the morning. Window seal has been painted and sealed. I also hung my towel racks. This bathroom is almost complete.

No comments: